Manjari Shukla

An Encounter With God……
In early morning when the morning dew was strewn all over the green grass & a soft music was coming from some far off valley….I found someone walking in the fields….his pace was slow& it was seen from far that he was wearing a pure white robe….I was standing at my doorstep…and he was seen walking in the nearby field of my home…I decided to follow him…as I was curious to know who he was? The soft music was very mesmerizing…and unknowingly my steps began to move towards that unknown identity…..the morning air…was very refreshing…and a rich fragrance was present in the air….the soft breeze which was blowing in the morning was saying something unknown & incomprehensible to me…I was slowly following that figure…suddenly I realized that this dawn was now converting itself into morning….soft sunrays were coloring the vast azure sky…the sky was changing its hue…and the environment was becoming more beautiful and gentle….I increased my pace so that I can come close to that figure…I was too curious to know who he was …..but the moment the sun rose…and its first rays fell on the dew dropped grass…and brightness started creeping in the environment…that figure was lost….I searched for it here & there…but he was no where…I felt as if the sunrays took him inside it…I found that I was alone in the field…which was looking absolutely beautiful & at the same time I felt that….was he God? who came on earth to have a glance at his creation……but I’m not sure, But still I feel it was an encounter with God…though I was unable to see his face but his mysterious appearance in the field during morning….and then sudden disappearance…proves that no doubt he was God or some Heavenly spirit….
I came back home…..had my morning tea…and then went to work…but this heavenly experience brought a new life force in me and since then every morning I wake up early and go to the fields in search of God…or that Heavenly spirit…but still his second visit is awaited……….
3 Responses
  1. Dear readers,

    Since this is once again a new beginning in blogging from my side some lapses will be evident in my posts...you all can freely send your suggestions & corrections.....i would surely try to improve on my coming posts....
    Thanks...

    Love,
    Manjari


  2. Tickled pink Says:

    a very serene and mystic post dear...keep it up.....and keep on writing......


  3. A nice experience that comes only to the blessed.I liked the way you wrote